Kurt and Blaine during the upcoming 3D Katy Perry film.
Takashi Tsukamoto & Shun Oguri OMFG.
I love my friend Charlie. (Taken with instagram)
Whoops. Wrong number… (Taken with instagram)
This is the Whitney Houston I will miss. The 80’s chick that sang “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”. #RIPWHITNEYHOUSTON (Taken with instagram)
1. Start writing a blog again, get a new domain name & start over.
2. Get a new camera, do photography again, & remind myself how much I loved it.
3. Be more adventurous: Eat, drink, learn, & try something new.
4. Never run away when things get hard.
5. Learn to be more patient & forgiving.
6. Conquer my fear of heights: Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge & ride a hot air balloon.
7. Make time to read more.
8. Live life with as little regrets as possible. If you can help it, never miss out.
9. Save money, even if it is only $5 or $10 a week. Every little bit helps. Save money for something I really want. Put money aside to make a dream come true in the future.
11. Love myself more. I am beautiful, creative, smart, clever, wonderful. Whenever I forget & am feeling down, I must remind myself how amazing I am.
12. Make new memories with Grant; my soulmate, my best friend, my penguin. The best is yet to come.